The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
Parents may serve on the Parent-Teacher Association. The goal of the PTA is to foster closer relations between parents, the faculty, and wider school community.
Membership is open to all parents/guardians of current TAS students and to all current teachers at TAS
The PTA is committed to supporting the Teachers, Parents and Students through social and educational activities and improving a forum for the ideas and concerns of its members within an intercultural community.
1. To promote positive communication between teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community.
2. To provide a mechanism for parents and staff to raise and discuss matters pertaining to the school community.
3. To enable parents and staff to share ideas and information about education and how to improve the students’ academic and non-academic performance.
4. To provide support, both materially and otherwise, for the various activities of the School.
5. To provide a mechanism for the School to be represented in the broader community.